- No proportional rule applies in the event of a loss
- Margin clause providing indemnity up to 120% of the insurance amounts shown in the schedule of building values
- Replacement value for stationary trailers for 10 years
- Extensions and renovations covered for 90 days
- Playgrounds: 50,000 $ limit included at no cost
- Storage of other people's property: 25,000 $ limit included at no cost
- Contractor's equipment rental: 25,000 $ limit at no cost
- Loss of business income: 50,000 $ limit included at no cost
- Removal of debris from trees and shrubs blown down by a windstorm: 10,000 $ limit
- Coverage up to 5,000,000 $ available for standard campground activities
- Liability for damage to entrusted vehicles - 50,000 $ limit at no cost
As soon as you become aware of a claim affecting your campground, it is recommended that you follow the steps outlined here. (available in French only)
- FAQ 20 vehicle rental
- Replacement value available
- Waiver of deductible in case of hit-and-run and total loss
- Earthquake and sewer backup coverage
- Crime Insurance: 5,000 $ basic coverage at no cost
- Flood (if eligible)
- Legal assistance
Are you Familiar with Bill 39?
The government of Quebec has introduced a voluntary retirement savings plan (VRSP) for all organizations with 10 or more employees (the government has not yet legislated for organizations with 5 to 9 employees). This legislation is intended to improve the situation of Quebec workers who do not have a retirement savings plan at work.
Who is Eligible?
All employees over the age of 18 who have completed at least one year of continuous service with the organization.
What are the Most Popular Alternatives to a VRSP?
- Group RRSP
- SPP (Simplified Pension Plan)
- DPSP (Deferred Profit Sharing Plan)
- Group TFSA (Tax-Free Savings Account)
All of your insurance under one roof:
- Recreational vehicles
- Preferential rates
- Reduced deductible in the event of no claim
- A dedicated broker to help you with all your insurance needs
- 24/7 claims service