In terms of your health insurance plan, it goes without saying that maintaining a clean bill of health and better daily life habits will in fact allow for savings in the long term.
If you still need convincing, here are 13 reasons why exercising is good for you.
Staying Active Helps you...
- Sleep better
- Wake up feeling refreshed and in a good mood
- Reduce your stress and anxiety levels
- Prevent or lessen cardiovascular risks
- Reduce the likelihood of diabetes and stabilize blood sugar levels
- Improve respiratory health by increasing circulation and ventilation in your lungs
- Age better
- Narrow the risks of certain cancers, namely breast cancer for women and prostate cancer for men
- Prevent lower back pain as well as arthritis
- Stimulate your immune system to fight against infectuous diseases
- Defeat obesity by burning extra fat and allows you to maintain a healthy body weight
- Prevent osteoporosis by keeping your bones strong
- Improve your overall quality of life