Property insurance covers the buildings and contents (excluding art) of your museum. Liability insurance covers the insured's legal responsibility for bodily injury or property damage. For example, if a visitor slips on the wet floor of your museum and breaks an arm, or a piece of art hanging in your museum comes loose and injures a visitor, the consequences and damages of these accidents are your responsibility.
- Coverage for owned items (permanent collections) and loaned items (short and medium term)
- Valuation of owned property: current market value
- Appraisal for loans: agreed value
- Complete coverage for single or multiple locations
- Coverage for outdoor sculptures
- And much more!
All of your insurance under one roof:
- Car insurance
- Recreational vehicles
- Preferential rates
- Reduced deductible in the event of no claim
- A dedicated broker to help you with all your insurance needs
- 24/7 claims service
- Health Insurance (prescription drugs, medical expenses, travel)
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Disability/Salary Insurance
- Dental Care Insurance
- Critical illness insurance
Coverage is tailored on an individual basis, to meet the needs of each member, or on a group basis as part of a turnkey insurance plan that respects your company's financial objectives and your employees' needs.