All your insurance under one roof:
- Recreational vehicles
- Preferential rates
- Reduced deductible in the event of no claim
- A dedicated broker to help you with all your insurance needs
- 24/7 claims service
For a car and home insurance quote, call 1-855-526-5235
- Tailored to the realities of nonprofit housing, as designed and directed by the members of the nonprofit movement themselves;
- An insurance committee made up of representatives from the regional housing federations ensures that the program reflects the needs of the nonprofits and assists groups with any questions they may have about the program;
- A claims prevention committee that advises the network, closely monitors your claims and proposes prevention solutions;
- Evaluation, at no additional cost, of the potential reconstruction costs of the buildings. This exercise guarantees the OSBL a protection by an adequate insurance policy and avoids the problem of underinsurance, allowing the manager to fulfill his duty of prudence and diligence in the sound management of the assets of the organization he is in charge of, a big saving for your OSBL;
- A community impact, since Lussier, the broker who supports the program, supports the movement;
- A solution to managerial needs, and an added value for the group and the regional federations;
- Professional liability protection for your volunteers, whom may not be recognized as professionals;
- A program that regroups the majority of non-profit housing organizations in Quebec;
- Lussier's large network of insurers allows us to maximize benefits, share and spread risks to limit premium increases and obtain more services at the best price.
Lussier’s program offers:
- Flexibility (protections according to your needs);
- Significant and recurring economies of scale (preferential rate);
- An enhanced plan;
- Guaranteed exclusive rates.
Why Group Insurance is a must for your business and employees:
- Facilitates the recruitment and retention of staff;
- Protection offered to your employees that is much more generous than with the RAMQ and, above all, financial security in case of disability;
- Analysis of the costs of implementing a plan within your OSBL at no charge;
- Presentation of a detailed report with our recommendations;
- Evaluation of tax optimization and proactive cost management;
- All of this at no cost and with no obligation on your part.
Already have group insurance? Here’s why you should join Lussier’s RQOH program.
You’ll be surprised at how much you can save! Ask us for a free quote to benefit from:
- Prescription Drug Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Dental Care
- Life and AD&D
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Critical Illness
Are you familiar with la Loi 39?
The government of Quebec has introduced a voluntary retirement savings plan (VRSP) for all organizations with 10 or more employees (the government has not yet legislated for organizations with 5 to 9 employees). This legislation is intended to improve the situation of Quebec workers who do not have a retirement savings plan at work.
Who is eligible to apply?
All employees over the age of 18 who have completed at least one year of continuous service with the organization.
What are the most popular alternatives to an VRSP?
- Group RRSP
- SPP (Simplified Pension Plan)
- DPSP (Deferred Profit Sharing Plan)
- Group TFSA (Tax-Free Savings Account)
As soon as you become aware of a disaster affecting your organization, it is recommended to:
- Secure the people and the place
- Call for help
- Report the loss to your dedicated broker or to 1 844-370-5783 at any time
- Take all necessary measures to protect the insured property and limit the damage while waiting for the interveners mandated by the insurer
- Provide the insurer with all information concerning the circumstances of the loss
- Present all supporting documents
- Keep the defective parts that caused the loss (piece of piping, equipment or other). It is important that these parts be presented to the insurer so that the latter can exercise its right of subrogation
- Cooperate fully with the insurer by taking the time to answer all its questions
- Download the checklist in case of a claim here