Throughout your journey as an FMOQ member, you will go through many professional and personal life events.
We have compiled for you these key moments and evaluated the insurance needs you may have at each of these stages in our Insurance Guide, which we invite you to download here (available in French only).
This reference tool is intended to serve as a personal guide to help you protect your assets.
If the coverage offered by the FMOQ group insurance plan does not meet your specific needs, allow our brokers to negotiate custom coverage through our wide network of insurers.
Discover your group’s benefits:
- Preferential rates
- Reduced deductible in the event of no claim
- A dedicated broker to assist you in all your insurance needs
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Office Overhead
- Life Insurance
- Prescription Drug Insurance
- Supplemental Health Insurance
- Dental Care Insurance
- Office or Clinic Insurance
- Legal Insurance
- Personalized service provided by a team dedicated to FMOQ members
- Support in the event of a claim