Supplemental Health Insurance helps you cover the costs of your recovery without having to carry the entire financial burden.
RAMQ health insurance only reimburses a portion of the costs you may incur if you become ill.
That's where supplemental health insurance steps in, by covering the remaining portion for many care and services, including:
- nursing care
- X-rays and laboratory tests
- physiotherapy, massage therapy, i.e. and others
- assistance services
Life insurance is part of a comprehensive financial plan to protect your heirs in the event of your untimely death.
Life insurance can be used to protect your most valuable asset, such as your home, and therefore your mortgage. It has many advantages compared to insurance purchased from your financial institution.
To avoid worrying about the financial consequences of a health condition or accident that would force you to stop working, make sure you are well protected.
If you stop working tomorrow, what will happen to your family?
Disability insurance is designed to compensate for a prolonged or permanent loss of income, caused by a serious illness or accident, by paying an amount of money called a disability benefit payable monthly to cover your financial obligations (mortgage, rent, groceries, gas, etc.).
Critical Illness Insurance allows you to benefit from a tax-free lump sum payment during your lifetime, as soon as the critical illness covered by the insurance contract is diagnosed. This product is of course complementary to disability insurance, if you have it.
A critical illness often results in a long recovery period, loss of income and high costs, which compromise your lifestyle. This lump sum will allow you to cover the costs related to your illness:
- special treatments
- travel to meet with health care specialists
- time off work for your spouse during treatment
- costs to make your home wheelchair accessible
- purchasing or renting a hospital bed
- paying off debts, such as a mortgage, or any other financial commitment
Lussier offers a complete and competitive insurance program to help members protect their assets.
Our role as a broker allows us to benefit from a network of trusted insurers and to negotiate customized coverage at the best price.
- Recreational vehicles
- Preferred rates
- Reduced deductible in the event of no claim
- A dedicated broker to assist you with all your insurance needs
- A claims service available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week