- Decreasing deductible of $50 per claim-free year (maximum of $250).
- Rental vehicle provided after an accident.
- Coverage for damage to borrowed vehicles.
- 50 declining deductible per year without a claim ($300 maximum).
- Single amount including buildings, outbuildings, furniture, extra expenses (homeowner).
- Civil liability of $2,000,000.
Why a Group RRSP?
- Home Buyers' Plan (HBP): when the time comes, you can withdraw up to $25,000 from your RRSP to buy a home;
- Immediate tax deduction: your employer helps by deducting your regular pre-tax contributions from your paycheque;
- Investing early allows your investments to grow longer;
- Investing frequently allows you to maintain your lifestyle and prepare for retirement;
- Investing regularly allows you to buy more shares of an investment when prices are low, and less when prices are high;
- The money is invested: it cannot be spent!
You also have access to a Group TFSA. Contributions to a TFSA are not deductible for income tax purposes. Any amount you contribute and any income earned in the account is generally not taxable.
- Extended calling hours of 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Monday through Thursday and 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Friday.
- A claims department that can be reached at any time, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, with support throughout the claim settlement process.
- A dedicated broker at your disposal to best meet your needs.
- 24-month premium guarantee.
- No fees.